Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Scar

Therapy went alright. Seemed like nothing new was discovered except maybe I think too much of her and in retrospect it is kind of narcsastic. Gotta calm that down. 

Also was being encouraged to explain myself to him but had to say I can't right now. I need to work on my self worth to be able to come up with a list of non negotiables and be able to stick to them. 

Still going strong on the not talking. Feel better everyday really. For now. It hasn't been long.

Also crazy stuff at work today. Can't talk about it even though this is an anonymous blog for me. Oh well. 

And my cavity got filled and it hurts still. Ugh. I hope it feels better tomorrow. 

Also I am supposed to say something nice about myself once a day. Today it is: I love every single scar I have and every reason for each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment