Sunday, January 12, 2014

I always miss you

I said "I'll miss you" and he responded "I always miss you."

I wanted to scream then stop pushing me away. But I didn't. I am taking that power back.

I told him today that I can't talk to him as long as he is seeking out friendships wth girls such as through work, or at coffee shops or at bars. That I am not okay with him texting them, etc. I did not say it like an ultimatum but said it as a boundary.

He said he doesn't have a response for me yet and needs to think it over. I would rather him do that.

He nonchalantly told me that he is seeking new employment now to replace his current part time job where he originally met her (she is no longer there). This is something I wanted for a year now. It would be a huge relief and would reduce a lot of my anxiety. Not that I need to give it power. Whatever.

He seems to be in a much better place but still not a good one. I worry about him but need to detach. This is a concept I need to do a lot of writing on soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment