Sunday, February 2, 2014

going to stop loving you too

I can't breathe. I haven't been able to breathe in a year. I need to let you out, stop letting you constrict my soul.

Things are over. There is no way to repair them.

You made it obvious in retrospect that you were in the relationship anymore. That you were just too much of a coward to say it. You are a coward. Cheaters are cowards. Liars are cowards. That is all you did to me this past year.

So much lying. I can't believe anything you say anymore. You say you love me, you say you miss me, yet are texting other girls, going to brunch with other girls, getting numbers from girls in bars. FUCK YOU. I deserve much more respect than this. This is not okay. I am not okay. You are fucked up. I am done letting your depression be an excuse. This is not acceptable behavior. This is not okay.

Even if you came back to me right now and said you were wrong, that you wanted to work on things, I would still say no. Because all you do is lie. You cheated once. You cheated again. and are probably cheating again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Also, you have given me no reason to trust you. All you do is hurt me.

So I am going to stop allowing you to hurt me. I am not yours. So you cannot betray me anymore. You promised to love and cherish and protect me in sickness and in health, and you broke that. So you do not get me. You broke the vows. You broke me

I want to be able to breathe and the only way to do that is to let you go. Let go of your promises. Let go of your lies. Let go of having you in my life.

I can't take it. You aren't even worth it. You don't respect me. These aren't things you do to people you love. So I am going to stop loving you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment